Chris Noth appears to be taking life in stride after sexual assault allegations got him canceled from Hollywood five years ago.
The Sex and the City alum, 71, was spotted on Friday enjoying the scenery in sun-drenched Marbella, Spain, where he's been vacationing with friends.
The actor, who recently revealed what led to his 'hurtful' friendship fallout with Sex and the City co-star Sarah Jessica Parker, looked like he hadn't a care in the world as he dined al fresco.
Noth took time to peruse the menu, squinting a little behind his reading glasses and looking casually stylish in a black sweater over a white shirt, light brown trousers and trainers.
At another point during the day, Noth was seen strolling around the coastal city known for its 320-plus days of annual sunshine, white beaches and turquoise waters set against the Sierra Blanca mountains.
Noth's relaxing sojourn comes just weeks after he dissed Parker and her failed SATC reboot And Just Like That, which came to an end after its third season due to declining viewership and mixed critical reception.
Chris Noth, 71, was spotted on Friday enjoying the scenery in sun-drenched Marbella, Spain , where he's been vacationing with friends - five years after sexual assault allegations got him canceled from Hollywood
The Sex and the City alum appeared to have no care in the world as he dined al fresco in the coastal city known for its white beaches and turquoise waters
The actor, who played Carrie Bradshaw's long-time love Mr Big in SATC, insisted he is 'lucky' that his character was killed off in the first episode of the widely-panned spin-off, following allegations of sexual assault from two women.
Noth became embroiled in scandal back in 2021 after two anonymous women claimed he sexually assaulted them in separate incidents in 2004 and 2015.
No charges were ever brought and Noth has vehemently denied the claims as 'categorically false,' but the fallout was swift and he has not starred in a movie or TV show since.
Noth exclusively told Daily Mail that he feels 'very good' he wasn't a bigger part of the now cancelled show, while attending the Blue Jacket Fashion Show in New York City, where he also walked the runway.
After his character was written off the show in the wake of the allegations, Parker, 60 -- along with the rest of the SATC cast -- issued a statement making it clear that they stood with his accusers.
Noth has maintained he was guilty of cheating on his wife, Tara Wilson, 46, with whom he has sons Orion, 18, and Keats, six;, but committed no crime.
When asked if he had anything to say about what happened with Parker during a red carpet interview, he emphatically said 'no,' before adding that it's 'over.'
Daily Mail previously reached out to Parker's representative for comment.
At the event, Noth was seen palling around with co-star Mario Cantone, showing he hasn't fallen out with everyone from the show.
Cantone -- who played Anthony Marentino in SATC and AJLT -- told Daily Mail there is 'no tension' between them.
Noth's holiday comes after he dissed Parker and her failed SATC reboot And Just Like That while attending the Blue Jacket Fashion Show in New York on February 4
Noth's friendship with Parker was severed after she made it clear in a statement that she sided with the accusers
Noth told the Daily Mail that he feels 'lucky' to have been killed off in the reboot's first episode and feels 'very good' he wasn't a part of the show that ended after three seasons due to declining viewership and poor critical response
At one point during his red-carpet entrance, Noth had his arm around his former co-star, who said that it was 'great to see him' too.
As for where he stood with the other cast members, Noth added, 'I have no idea.'
Noth will soon be seen in the horror movie The Block, which marks his first return to the screen since the 2021 sexual assault allegations. No release date has been set as yet.
Noth also revealed he is 'working on a play' with friends, which would also be a first in many years, considering he hasn't done theater work since the scandal.