Surrey Police have urged people with information to come forward about claims of human trafficking and sexual assault linked to the Epstein files.
The force said the allegations, set out in a redacted report released by the US Department of Justice in December, allegedly took place in Virginia Water between 1994 and 1996.
An FBI report from July 2020, which appeared in the files, alleged sexual abuse against Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell in Surrey in the mid-1990s.
The claims, made as part of an anonymous tip, alleged a woman was restrained on a table and 'tortured with electrical shocks' by Maxwell, while the former prince and other men watched on.
Surrey Police said they have found no evidence of the allegations being reported to them after reviewing their systems.
It has urged anyone with information in relation to the claims to come forward and contact police either online or over the phone.
A bombshell email from Ghislaine Maxwell confirmed that this infamous 2001 photo of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor with his arm around his chief accuser Virginia Giuffre was genuine
The force added in a statement: 'We take all reports of child and sexual abuse seriously and therefore, as with any other matter, should new and relevant information be brought to our attention, including any information resulting from the release of materials in the US, we will assess it.
'Where relevant, and via the national coordination group, we will engage with law enforcement agencies to obtain access to further information which may support our enquiries.
'It is important that any information is reviewed objectively and without speculation. Updates therefore will be provided only when available - and will be shared on this page.'
Surrey Police has become the latest UK police force seeking further information about allegations relating to the Epstein files.
Last night Essex Police said it is assessing information from the bombshell trove which suggests the paedophile financier trafficked sex victims to the UK on private flights via Stansted airport.
Flight logs show the convicted paedophile's so-called Lolita Express had landed or taken off from UK airports up to 90 times between the 1990s and 2018.
On Tuesday, an Essex Police spokesperson said: 'We are assessing the information that has emerged in relation to private flights into and out of Stansted Airport following the publication of the US DoJ (Department of Justice) Epstein files.'
A Stansted Airport spokesperson said: 'All private aircraft at London Stansted operate through independent Fixed Base Operators, which handle all aspects of private and corporate aviation in line with regulatory requirements.
'All immigration and customs checks for passengers arriving on private aircraft are carried out directly by Border Force.
'They use entirely independent terminals not operated by London Stansted and no private jet passengers enter the main airport terminal.
'The airport does not manage or have any visibility of passenger arrangements on privately operated aircraft.'
Chiefs at Thames Valley Police are already assessing claims that Epstein sent a young woman to the UK for a sexual encounter with Andrew at his Royal Lodge home in Windsor in 2010.
Detectives at the force are further said to be examining whether or not Andrew should be investigated for the offence of misconduct in public office over allegations he forwarded confidential reports while a trade envoy for the UK.
Andrew has previously denied any wrongdoing over his Epstein links, but has not directly responded to the latest allegations.
Meanwhile, the Metropolitan Police has already launched a criminal probe into Lord Peter Mandelson over claims he leaked confidential information to Epstein while serving as business secretary in 2009.
This is a breaking news story. More to follow.